Happy Saturday all!
Today we present some changes on your favourite social media sites, helpful articles for the marketers amongst you and various other bits of interesting news.
- Twitter introduces new GIF function
- Twitter may launch new ‘Facebook-like’ timeline soon
- Facebook pages can reply to comments privately
- Microsoft may be running the biggest Turing test in history
- Things to consider before making digital marketing strategies this year
- 8 pieces of marketing wisdom for the Chinese New Year
- You can now order an Uber through Amazon Echo
- Amazon to open physical outlets?
- Snapchat installs first app-install ad
- It’s now easier to switch between your Instagram accounts
- Android wear update lets you make calls through your smartwatch
- LinkedIn Mobile: What marketers need to know
That’s all for this week, see you next week with more updates!