Happy Saturday fellow socialites!
Today I present to you recent news in social media, covering new campaigns, PR, the use of virtual reality and other bits of interesting news:
- Admiral’s new female admiral in action in ‘First Day’ ad
- Facebook to Open Instant Articles to All Bloggers
- China bans foreign companies from digitally publishing ‘texts, pictures, maps, games, animations, audios, and videos’
- Burberry drafts in Apple TV for a shoppable catwalk experience
- New York Fashion Week on Twitter
- GIF search on Twitter
- Virgin Galactic rolls out ‘Unity,’ its first new space plane since 2014 crash
- Oreo brings its ‘Wonder Vault’ into virtual reality
- Volvo will let you unlock, start your car with your smartphone
- Advertisers need to start communicating better, it’s what we do
- How Instagram can improve brand safety
That’s all for now, until next week for more updates!