A tad late this week but here’s your dose of social media updates, plenty of interesting changes so have a good read of some of the fascinating articles below! Have a read of the link about Peach, could this be the next stop for social media?
- Why Instagram‘s new view counts could boost branded video
- These companies are using software to produce emotional content
- 3 Steps to Effective Brand Storytelling Using Emotion
- Snapchat to introduce changes to Discover
- How Grey Goose used experiential marketing to tell its luxury story
- Twitter‘s new timeline
- What is Peach & should marketers even care?
- Facebook & Twitter make UX changes in fight to stay social
- Facebook Adds Automated Captions for Video Ads, Offers Tips to Improve Video Performance
- Brewdog ‘sticks a galloping hoof into beer industry advertising guff’ with Guinness Surfer spoof
- Apple has corrected its Maps app 2.5 million times
That’s all for this week, keep an eye this week for the next social media updates post!