Following one of our previous blogs How does the brain process different kinds of digital content? This blog will focus specifically on video content the most engaging content to users with “advantage over text content as the brain can process video 60,000 times faster.”
Video content is best suited for “conveying personal stories about your company, history and the brand to form an emotional connection with the user/customer.” With this is in mind…
What does video content include?
- Brand/ Culture videos
- Product/service advertisement videos
- Video blogs (Vlogs)
- Live streams
- 360 Videos/ virtual reality
- 54% are drawn to new brands that use innovative technologies and strategies. And 38% are drawn to brands that provide visually appealing marketing content.
- As mentioned before, 360 videos or virtual reality content is a form of innovative video content, if it can be applied to your specific business the you may be able to gain competitive advantage in your digital video marketing. Another way to differentiate is to make use of the live stream feature as this creates a personal engagement with users and unique content.
- 54% also use videos to learn how to use a product. Depending on the nature of your business you may be able to capitalise on engagement with consumers through product related content, through instructional videos for example.
- 35% would register with a brand and share basic personal information in exchange for free, compelling content. This offers an opportunity to gather data, and in this digital age, information is key.
So, what does this mean for your business?
- 50% of B2B marketers are prioritising visual marketing this year.
- 84% of all marketing communication is predicted to be visual by 2018
- By 2020 video will make 80% of all web traffic.
These statistics show that visual content is key to future of marketing, and with video content coming in all sorts of forms offering lots of opportunity to engage in different ways for different purposes.
For more information on content and digital marketing campaigns check out one of our other blogs or get in contact with us:
Or fill out our quick form: https://goo.gl/VWHzSy